Nothing but: Seeds, flowers, oils, and essences this was a powerful “Healing Mix” and was considered “The Sacred Blend of the Healers” in Ancient Cultures.
Golden ReLeaf is used to ease unpleasant muscle pain as well as stiff joints. Applied to the temples as well as behind the neck, it relieves most all headaches, too. (However, it’s not to be used near the eyes).
Golden ReLeaf clears skin afflictions similar to bites and stings as well as fungal infections (Athlete’s Foot), etc. It can additionally be used for rheumatic or arthritic pain, toothache, cold sores, poison ivy, burns/scalds, itching, swelling, stiff neck, flesh pains, bruises or sprains.
- Allergies, Sinus, Stuffy Nose: Put two to three drops in a palm then rub your hands together to heat the oil up, then cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe in through your nose then move your hands and exhale, repeat this for 1 full minute.
- Asthma: Use as above, as well as rub it into your chest as well as behind on your back in the lung areas.
- Bug Repellent: Rub Golden ReLeaf upon skin as well as reapply every two hours.
- Coughs or Motion Sickness: 1-4 drops of oil in water then drink it, as well as rub onto chest area.
- No-Doze – To avoid sleep while driving, rub a little underneath your nose, as well as behind your neck.
- Stomach Pain: 1-4 drops of oil in water and drink, and massage externally over the area of the pain.